viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

Good Vibe

   Hi every person ho read this Blog :p

Today the topic of our conversation (or it would better to say, my monologue) is the awesome world of internet and his different websites, but one in particular to help me in my program and, as you know (if you reed my blog) I study filming in Universidad de Chile. So the Question is, What website is useful for me?, well maybe Netflix will be a really good media to find movies and learn about this, but this website isn't free, and well, the money is not a easy resource for a filmmaker (and less for a student) so, the really good website for me is "Onda Media" the "Chilean Netflix"

Onda media is a free website where we can find a lot of Chilean movies and documentary. The give you eight "ticket" once a moth and you can use them for view eight movies respectively, is a really good website because they have the information of awards, cast and director and also you can leave a comet in the movie for everyone who didn't know if see it or no.

The website is really pretty, easy to use and help all Chilean filmmaker to grow up in the world of Films. You only need a email to register and have a lot of fun with all this Chilean material

Resultado de imagen para onda media

1 comentario:

  1. OndaMedia is a great website for view movies!! I love this for can watch chilean movies free.

    ResponderEliminar