viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

My hobbie

Hi everyone, how are you? Today I want to talk about my hobbies (~°<°)~

To be perfectly honest, I'm very lazy, so when I start an activity, I will probably give up.
For example, painting. When I was a child, I painted and drew very well. all of my relatives and  classmates used to say me "please draw me a beautiful cartoon", but to be really good at this, it is necessary to practice every day and over time this activity became really boring to me, so I gave up.

But a little bit older, I mean at 15 or 16 years old, I got to a school of magic close to Santiago downtown. It is called "Cimailu", Circle of Magic and Illusionism. This hobby is probably the most important to me, because I studied at this magic school for 3 years, and I learnt to do a lot of tricks and games with different thinks like coins, sponges, deck of cards, etc.  Other than simple tricks of  magic, I'm also interested in  a branch of magic called "Cardistry". This is basically playing with the deck of cards and doing a different moves, cutting and shuffling. All these techniques are complicated to do, so I that's why I like them.  They look great :v .

Even today I practice in my house for improves my skill in the sleight of hand. It is awesome because I love the surprise faces of  the people wen I did magic in front his eyes, but is complicate sometimes because I get nervous with a lot of people want to see magic furthermore if is people tat I didn't know :s but well wen practice and patience I hope to become in a very god magician in the future.


Resultado de imagen para cardistry gif

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I mean your hobby is very cool! Hopefully in some class we can see your magic tricks. Best regards!

    ResponderEliminar