viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

Good memory

Hi little Edd's, how are you?

Today, I'm here to talk about a picture of me and my partner :p
I remember the summer of '18 like the best summer of my life (until now). I visited different places with my family. I hung out a lot with my friends. We attended different parties. And the picture I'm talking about today was taken in one of these gatherings. 
On one hot summer day, Bryan, one of my friends, called every one of us and said "Hey, the pool of my house is already finished. Would you like to come over and swim in it? I have beers. But, don't forget to bring something to eat". And without further ado, we went to Bryan's house quickly. 
In the picture, we can see my friends: Bryan on the Right, Nacha in the middle, Roberto on the left and next to him ... Me :v. It's a very good memory because that day we laughed a lot, playing different games and having a lot of fun with these crazy guys.  They are my closest friends and I love them with all of my heart <3

La imagen puede contener: 4 personas, incluidos Agustin Aramis Aguilar Silva y Bryan Mellado, personas sonriendo

The crew 💥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario