viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

The awasome world of technology

Hi little's edd's
I'll talk today about my favorite  piece of technology, it was the PlayStation.
I know it sound like a freak how didn't leave his room, and his diet is eat chips with coke. But I swear is more normal than you think.
I remember the Christmas of 2010, when this device arrived to my life was probably the happiest boy in the town. Since that moment I star to play almost everyday, either lonely or with my friends, in fact it was the most beautiful years of my childhood.
To be honest, my life without my PlayStation would't be too different or something, but I can say that the Play help little Agus to be a happy boy and living many cheerful moment to join me in the rest of my life.
That all of this post, have a nice day °<°

Imagen relacionada

2 comentarios: