jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

oh yes, I study Filmmaking º¬º

Well to be honest I don't have any idea how write in this second post, because, yes I study filmmaking but , when I'm confronted with the classic question: Why ? why do you study this? What type of think in this career do you like? i said "fuck off, i don't know"

When I was a child I would like to be a Doctor, but this is the classic thinks who say a little boy with a lot of fantasy in his mind and fews experiences in his body, "Doctor, Firefighter, Vet,". 

When I growth up I star to thinks in another careers but always associated with the science like, I don't know, biochemistry or pharmaceutical. I really want to be like the crazy scientific of a tv show or something like that.   

In the end I decide Filmmaking because in a party I talk with a drug friend and he say me -Tell me three thinks do you like to do in the life- and I say -crate, astound and socialize- my friend say -well, so think in a career whit this stuffs- Sooooooo, Filmmaking was the one chosen, and it was a very good choose because my experience at the university is awesome. 

In the future I would like making musical videos and edited it, this is the reasons of this blog's name O: 
         Resultado de imagen para filming
                                                                                                     

3 comentarios: