viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

Hi everyone.
My name is Agustin Aguilar and I was born in Santiago, Chile, on November 26th 1999. I only have one sister. Her name is Naiomi and she is twenty-five years old. My mother's name is Paula and my father's is Patricio. Their ages are forty-nine and forty-eight respectively.

I study Filmmaking  at Universidad de Chile since 2018. Why? Maybe because eversince I was a child I like to create things using a lot of stuff.

In relation to hobbies, I like to go out and walk around the town when I have time, because I'm very obsessed whit the issue of time. I hate being late at any places, like classes or dates or any arrangements. I like listening to music too. My favorite genres is Funk, but Rap and Hip-Hop are very interesting to me at the moment.


1 comentario: