jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

What kind of club it this ?

Hello, everyone! This is the last blog of this wonderful English journey.

And the topic of this is my favorite TV show or film - awesome, because, you know  I study Filmmaker so..., it's should be my domain, °¬° the answer of  the question: What your Favorite Film? would be so profound or artistic. When answer this question many of my classmates, talk about french film or Italian Films many of these even I didn't know.

Well, well, the name of my favorite movie was "The breakfast club" one 80's classic movie, it talk the story of five guys in detention one Saturday for different things (John Bender, Claire Standish, Brian Johnson, Andrew Clark and Allison Reynolds). I like it because its a very good story and the Director has the ability of placed it in only one school; its library and its hallways.

My favorite character is John Bender, the bully, the cool bad guy but sensible (deep inside) and My favorite scene is wen the five character talk about their problems in the library after smoking weed. Its a very strong scene, deal with the topic of teenage problems and their worldview

Resultado de imagen para el club del desayuno

1 comentario: